- Picnic Areas
- Picnic Tables
- Shaded Areas
- Unleashing Area
- Watering Station
Dog Park Rules
- Dogs must be leashed when entering or leaving the park.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed in the park.
- Owners must remain in the fenced area with their dog while the dog is off leash.
- Dogs must be in view and within voice control of the owner at all times.
- Owners are responsible for picking up and disposing of all dog feces.
- No dogs in heat allowed.
- Dogs must be removed from the dog park at the first sign of aggression.
- Aggressive dogs are not permitted on the premises.
- No dogs under the age of 4 months or who have not received their complete round of vaccinations are allowed.
- Dogs must wear current license tags.
- A limit of three dogs per person is allowed.
- No food of any kind or pet treats allowed in the park.
- Children under the age of 12 must be under strict supervision of an adult.
- Please keep all dogs off of adjacent Sports Fields and Mullet Festival Site
- All dog owners who fail to comply with the rules can be expelled from the park.
- Repeat offenders are subject to banning from the park.
- Park hours are from Sunrise until 10 pm ( lights will turn off at this time).
Approximately 4 acres in size
Owners are responsible for the actions and behavior of their dogs at all times.
The Park will be closed from 7am until 8 am on the last Monday of each month for insecticide application.
Reporting Safety Hazards
Report any safety hazards to either of the following:
- Niceville Police Department 850-279-6436, ext. 1200
- Niceville Recreation Department 850-279-6436, ext. 3002