What if I have a sewer problem?

If it is only one fixture in your home that is backed up and you are not familiar with plumbing you may want to call a plumber. If you have a problem with your entire system, please contact the Water and Sewer Department. We can evaluate the problem, at no cost to you, by inspecting the sewer clean-out / access and determine if the problem should be corrected by the City or by your plumber.

Show All Answers

1. How do I know my water is safe to drink?
2. What type of treatment is done to my drinking water?
3. What are the characteristics of my water?
4. What if I have a sewer problem?
5. How do I turn the water off to my house?
6. How do I determine if I have a water leak?