Animal Control - PAWS & Police Dispatch

Complaints & Strays

Animal complaints and stray animal pickup are handled primarily by Okaloosa County Animal Control at 850-244-0196. Secondary contact is the Panhandle Animal Welfare Society (PAWS) at 850-243-1525. 


The Niceville Police Department provides support after hours and during emergencies at 850-279-6436, ext.1200. 


City licenses for cats and dogs can be purchased at the Utility Billing Department.

Keeping your pet safe at home