Public Works


For concerns on your water bills or deposits, call City Hall at 850-279-6436 ext. 1100 or visit Utility Billing.

Digger machine

After Hours

For after-hours emergencies call the Police Department at 850-279-6436 ext. 1200 and stand-by personnel will be dispatched.

You can also email the Public Works department.

Outside of Niceville

Contact numbers for residents east of Rocky Bayou bridge (Bluewater, Seminole, etc.):

  • Okaloosa County Public Works: 850-651-7395
  • Okaloosa Water and Sewer: 850-651-7171
  • Planning, Zoning and Permits: 850-651-7180
  • Waste Management: 850-301-2822

Street Lights

To report a damaged or non-working street light, please call Florida Power & Light at 800-225-5797 or follow this LINK to report online. Information such as pole location or pole tag number will be helpful.

Sunshine State One Call of Florida

Call before you dig. Sunshine State One Call of Florida, dial 811 or 800-651-6720 option 8. In a couple of days, they'll send a locator to mark the approximate location of underground lines, pipes and cables in your yard, so you'll know what's below - and be able to dig safely. You may also visit the Sunshine State One Call website.