The City of Niceville's Dog Park is a four acre shaded area adjacent to the Mullet Festival grounds at the intersection of Hwy 85 N and College Blvd. See
The park features an unleashing area, lots of parking, picnic tables, fencing around the perimeter, watering stations, and lots of shaded area. It opens at dawn and lights go off promptly at 10 p.m. The dog park is open year round except for the two weeks prior to the Mullet Festival, which always kicks of the third Friday in October.
For questions or issues, please contact Jim Baughman, (850) 279-6436, ext. 3002.
Printer Friendly Dog
Dog Park Rules
USE THE PARK AT YOUR OWN RISK!!
- Dogs must be leashed when entering or leaving the park.
- Owners must remain in the fenced area with their dog while the dog is off leash.
- Dogs must be in view and within voice control of the owner at all times.
- Owners are responsible for picking up and disposing of all dog feces.
- No dogs in heat allowed.
- Dogs must be removed from the dog park at the first sign of aggression.
- Aggressive dogs are not permitted on the premises.
- No dogs under the age of 4 months or who have not received their complete round of vaccinations are allowed.
- Dogs must wear current license tags.
- A limit of three dogs per person is allowed.
- No food of any kind or pet treats allowed in the park.
- Children under the age of 12 must be under strict supervision of an adult.
- NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE ALLOWED IN THE PARK!!
- Please keep all dogs off of adjacent sports fields.
- All dog owners who fail to comply with the rules can be expelled from the park.
- Repeat offenders are subject to banning from the park.
- Park hours are from Sunrise until 10 pm ( lights will turn off at this time).
Owners are responsible for the actions and behavior of their dogs at all times.
Report any safety hazards to either of the following:
Niceville Police Dept. (850) 279-6436 Ext. 1200
Niceville Recreation Dept. (850) 279-6436, Ext. 3002